Saturday, July 29, 2017

SharePoint list Nintex form error – “The app Nintex Forms for Office 365 is out of date. Please update the app.”

While working with Nintex form in office 365 site I got an error saying that “The app Nintex Forms for Office 365 is out of date. Please update the app.” as shown the image below.



As I am new to Nintex forms, thought this is update news from Nintex team and tried to verify the option to update the Nintex forms by clicking on the Nintex forms in site contents. But I am unable find any update link on the app.

Going through few blog posts, I got the reason for the error. We got the error because of the script in the form. I wrote alet(‘hi’) instead alert(‘hi’). Silly right? Yes sometimes happens.

After fixing the error I am able to open the form without errors. 

Share this