We can enable auto approval in SharePoint community site to get access automatically without request approval. We can enable the auto approval for only community site; it will not apply membership for any group. Generally auto approval is suitable for open communities without having restrictions. So whenever we want to configure auto approval, we have to manage the permissions. If we have auto approval in SharePoint community site, whenever new user clicks on Join button, we can get an email. We can manage the permissions of the user in People and Groups settings on Site settings page
Follow us in facebook
Follow by Email
- ► 2014 (73)
- Disabling mobile page redirection in SharePoint 20...
- SharePoint custom workflow Error – This view canno...
- Cache profiles in SharePoint
- SharePoint SEO and Robots.txt
- Sharing with Everyone in SharePoint 2013
- Suggested Content Browser Locations in SharePoint ...
- Get SharePoint feature ID using IE developer tool ...
- Enable auto approval in SharePoint community site
- Adding blog to a SharePoint site instead of creati...
- Add BCC to SharePoint designer workflow
- Enable Videos in SharePoint 2013
- ▼ October (11)